Friday, May 7, 2010

Changing of the seasons

Since my last update I've done two audio analyzations with neither of them containing anything out of the ordinary. I was very careful about not accidentally looking over any sections and was very thorough, unfortunately things like that do not happen on cue and the time I captured sounds may have been an extreme case of luck. Either way I am not deterred in my efforts to keep trying, and am planning on using new methods that I'm working on that involve coaxing interaction (like the paper/pen method).

I have taken some photos of the forest to show the seasonal change compared to the winter-like scenery before in my videos. It's really thick and the ticks are out in full force.

(This is the area right beside the gravel driveway)


(This is about the same location the whistle I heard came from, behind this treeline.)

(Downhill in the direction of the ground tunnels that I've shown in the videos.)


1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you my triend. I hope you know your blog is the first site I go to every night checking for updates. genuinely fascinated. Any help I may give via the web, is yours. And pop back into /x/ now and then. We'd like to chat with ya! Later and good luck.

    ReplyDelete